GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF IRAN | WWW.GSI.IR
 
فارسی  |     
Home |  Contact Us |  Help 
 Geoscience events
 Special News
  Conference & Workshop
  Newsletter
  Search news
  News archieve
  RSS News
    Member Login
Username
Password
type title:   
State name: 
 
 
150,000 tons of concentrate would be annually produced,
The Executive Manager of the Songon Copper Mine Concentrate Production Factory said that the first phase of the factory would be launched in the first half of the New Year.
   Eng. Ali Parsa said that by the inauguration of the first phase of this factory, some 150,000 tons of concentrate would be annually produced, and job opportunities would be created for a thousand people.
   With regards to the fact that some Rls.4,200b has been so far put aside for the construction of this factory, Parsa predicted that the construction investment of this mine factory can be increased to Rls.5,000b.
   As for the construction technology of the Songon factory, Parsa said that some 60% of the factory’s installed equipments were manufactured by the Iranian experts and the rest 40% were imported from foreign countries.
   In conclusion and commenting on the copper reserves of the Songon Copper Mine, Parsa said that according to the latest discoveries, there is presently some 796 million tons of copper ore in this mine and it is also increasable by two or four times.
28 Tuesday February 2006  16:12

Latst Hit Date : 28 Thursday August 2014  10:3:24
Count Hits : 1578
Submit
Name and Family
Email
Idea

 Type the code shown   Audio Version Reload Image
     

Related links

See also...